Comprehensive Co-Location Services
It’s your pick. Elect to have us manage your servers, or host your own environment in one of our cutting edge data centers. If you choose the latter, your company will have a 24×7 pass to access the facility so you can manage and maintain the server yourself. Or, we can develop a solution that’s a hybrid of the two. When you use co-location services, you’re creating a cost-effective IT solution in a secure, technologically advanced facility, overseen by certified engineers and technicians. Harness the power and capacity of a state-of-the-art facility, with the redundancy, connectivity, high availability, scalability, 24x7x365 Tech support, and leading technology and expertise that your business demands.
Most of all, we give you peace of mind.
Co-location hosting options include:
- Various power options including very dense three-phase hi-amp service
- High availability solutions with real time data synchronization utilizing extensive fiber networks
- Access to geographic disparate data centers
Unmanaged services include:
- Initial setup of your server farm
- Remote hands per incident
- Support to ensure that your server’s IP address is accessible from the Internet
- Move in / configuration assistance as needed
Managed services include:
- Backup as a service
- Server maintenance for updates, patches, security, and health
- Firewall management / network infrastructure
- Service Desk support for troubleshooting performance or availability issues
Server co-location is a cost-effective way to get the security, reliability, and space you need without the headaches of managing them. Click here or call 410-720-3300 to find out more.