CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Do you have 3+ years of solid IT sales experience?
DP Solutions is looking for Account Managers (also known as Client Relationship Managers) for our enterprise, mid, and small business clients. The Account Manager role focuses on maintaining existing relationships with various sizes of customers and growing our share of their IT spend. We provide you with a book of business and support you with pre-sales engineers and marketing resources to help you succeed!
- Maintain, cultivate and grow an account base through communicating with customers and providing outstanding customer service to enterprise, mid, and small commercial clients.
- Development of dormant / underperforming accounts.
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding our offerings and value proposition and to be able to present them in context of the client needs.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Past success in managing accounts and growing existing business through customer service.
- 3+ years sales experience in the technology field, preferably IT Services or a related field.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, disciplined, enthusiastic and resilient.
- Excellent networking and communication skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate both business and technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of one or more of: IT network LAN/WAN projects, Managed Services, Hosted Services, or Disaster Recovery.
- Salary is commensurate with experience and commissions are uncapped.
- Excellent benefits.
- 401K / retirement planning and matching.
- The fine print: Sorry, no relocation, local candidates only please.
Presentation Skills, IT sales, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales