Are you looking to gain valuable experience for a career in sales & marketing? If so, DP Solutions, a leading technology solutions provider in Columbia, Maryland, has an excellent opportunity for an internship that may be just right for you!
We offer a dynamic learning environment with exposure to cutting-edge technologies, marketing automation tools and various technology-oriented projects.
We are looking for a highly motivated ambitious student in marketing, communications, or general business administration who seeks a hands-on approach to sales and marketing.
Your internship will help you develop skills to further your sales and marketing profession, including:
- How to implement the full lifecycle of a Marketing Campaign from inception to conclusion
- How to use Marketing Automation programs, such as Hubspot, to run and manage marketing campaigns
- How to prepare and work at industry tradeshows, seminars and events
- How to run and analyze a digital marketing plan including Google Ads, LinkedIn ads and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How to implement a corporate social media plan
- How to write press releases, case studies and articles
- How to post and promote blogs, press releases, case studies and other content pieces
Your internship will include working with the marketing department on a variety of marketing activities such as:
- Marketing campaign implementation
- Writing and editing
- Event support
- Social media
- Web/Digital Marketing
- Collateral fulfillment
- Marketing materials preparation
- Market research
- Database management
We are seeking an individual who learns quickly, communicates effectively, presents themselves in a professional manner and has the desire to learn hands-on about marketing in a business-to-business environment.
We also expect the following skills:
- Ability to follow directions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good proofreading skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Experience with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- A student currently pursuing a college degree (marketing/advertising, communications, business administration)
The position is available for either full- or part-time (minimum 24 hrs./week). This will be an un-paid internship.
To apply, upload your resume or send it directly to Jill Rose, Marketing Manager, at email@example.com.