Sales & Marketing Assistant
DP Solutions is seeking an enthusiastic Sales & Marketing Assistant to join our team, reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. This position offers a dynamic working environment with exposure to a variety of business-to-business sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
This entry-level position will play an integral role in executing internal and external marketing programs to support the Marketing Manager, as well as administrative functions to support the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
The ideal candidate is someone who learns quickly, is good at multi-tasking, communicates effectively, presents themselves in a professional manner and takes pride in delivering quality work that yields results.
An important cog in the sales and marketing wheel, this position is full of variety and entails managing a multitude of tasks.
- Help implement multi-touch, multi-platform marketing campaigns designed to grow the business.
- Write and/or edit custom content and marketing materials such as blogs, press releases, e-blasts, service flyers and web content.
- Utilize marketing automation software (Hubspot) to schedule, send and track email blasts, blog posts and social media updates.
- Grow the company’s social media presence on various social platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Prepare and deliver sales and marketing materials such as flyers, welcome kits, mailers and promotional packages.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution drip marketing campaigns including newsletter, webinars and tech tips.
- Help implement a video marketing strategy for the organization.
- Support and coordinate events and tradeshows.
- Manage marketing contact lists in Excel, ConnectWise CRM and Hubspot.
- Liaise with technology vendors and partners on lead generation campaigns and marketing development fund (MDF) programs.
- Prepare and send client and prospect emails as needed.
- Manage internal marketing activities to foster employee engagement and enhance workplace morale.
- Provide weekly status reports to the sales team.
- Provide administrative support to the VP of Sales & Marketing and the President as needed.
- Other administrative sales & marketing duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Four-year college degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or similar
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to follow directions and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Team player who works well in a collaborative environment
- Social media, web design and graphic design experience is a plus
Desired Computer Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with a CRM system and marketing automation software (i.e. Hubspot) is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and HTML is a plus.
To apply, upload your resume or send it directly to Jill Rose, Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.