Cloud Environment Managed Services
What does Managed Cloud Services mean to you?
DP Solutions will design a cloud solution based on your needs and implement it to our robust cloud environment. Once your solution is in place, we will monitor and maintain the environment, as well as provide 24×7 service desk support.
Managed Cloud Solutions may include:
- A virtual workspace with remote application publishing
- Mailbox, calendaring, and collaboration solutions
- File sharing with granular security
- Disk to disk backup of critical data
DP Solutions’ Cloud Environment
Why DP Solutions’ Cloud?
DP Solutions’ Cloud Services reinforces your operations with the latest technologies that are supported, managed and guaranteed by our world-class engineers. The distinct features of DP Solutions’ Managed Cloud Services platform include:
- Service Based: The hassles of dealing with hardware issues such as maintenance, warranties, upgrades and depreciation are eliminated. Moreover, automatic upgrades ensure that you’re always running the latest versions of standard applications.
- Elasticity: The flexible service model inherent with cloud technologies allows you to easily add or remove features and functions to meet your changing business requirements; you will only pay for what you need!
- Uptime: Built-in security features, backups and redundancies mean that your applications are nearly always available to users without interruption.
- Professionally Managed: With DP Solutions’ world-class technicians backing, monitoring and maintaining your applications, you can rest assured that your systems are being managed with cloud industry best practices. You’ll also enjoy peace of mind knowing that you have 24x7x365 access to our tech support team.
- Geographic disparity: Accomplished by leveraging multiple Tier III data centers as well as Cloud Infrastructure partners
- Robust networking and storage infrastructure to ensure uptime
- Dynamic virtual environment that allows for scalability
- Real time monitoring of equipment and services
- 24×7 Service Desk Support
- Dedicated Engineering Staff
Call our sales executives at 410-720-3300 x3 or click here to see the view from the cloud.
“Virtualization will continue as the highest-impact issue challenging infrastructure and operations through 2015, changing how you manage, how and what you buy, how you deploy, how you plan, and how you charge. Virtualization now drives efficient IT from all angles, including data center design, platform updates and application, and infrastructure modernization, as well as traditional and new delivery models, such as infrastructure utility and cloud computing.”
–Philip Dawson, Research Vice President, Gartner Research