Microsoft Office 365 (O365)
With Office 365, you get the latest Microsoft Office applications – and much more.
Office 365 customers receive an always up-to-date version of the Office desktop applications.
- Never buy a new version of Office again!
- Each user can install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs
- Save to the cloud for backup and anywhere access
- Use Office on your smartphone and tablet
- 50GB mailboxes
- Send and receive messages up to 25MB in size
- Use your own custom-domain for email addresses
- Always up to date spam and malware protection
- Available on Windows PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry
- Hold scheduled or ad hoc online meetings for up to 250 participants
- Screen sharing, audio & video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes
- Partners and customers can fully participate
Online document storage and file sharing
- 1 TB of file storage in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
- Store, backup and easily share files, both within and outside your company
- Simultaneously collaborate on documents with multiple authors
- Files are accessible from almost any smartphone or tablet
- Available without an internet connections on Windows PCs
Private social networking and collaboration
- Social network that helps your company stay connected
- Connect with customers and partners
- Make faster, more informed decisions
- 24/7 telephone support with 1 hour response time for critical, service impacting events
- Online answers, how-to resources, and connections with Office 365 customer community
Simplified IT Management
- Focus time on business critical activities instead of patching and maintaining servers
- Business information lives in globally distributed datacenters Continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities
Financially backed SLA
- Services are available with a financially-backed 99.9% uptime service level agreement
Contact us for more information on Office 365 for your business!