IT Disaster Recovery Cloud Services
Professional IT Network Disaster Services and Planning
Businesses today are increasingly operating in a 24x7x365 fashion. Downtime for IT services is costly and difficult to work around. DP Solutions can help your business increase uptime by implementing a variety of Availability Services.
Traditional IT Disaster Recovery Services
DP Solutions offers offsite Disaster Recovery (DR) to bring your services and data online at a remote data center in the event of a disaster situation. Data is replicated in real time to the DR environment to ensure that your data is available and ready for you if or when disaster strikes.
DP Solutions can design and implement a solution that provides real time redundancy and fail-over of critical services. Adding Site Resiliency to the solution can provide uptime in the case of power, ISP, or application failure. Learn more about High Availability (HA).
We recognize that regular backups are integral to your success. DP Solutions automates regularly scheduled back-ups—and in the unlikely event of a failure, we’re also able to perform quick local recovery. Since we have multiple data center sites, we can provide offsite recovery to counteract a total site disaster. Either way, we’ll have you covered. And you can say goodbye to tedious tape back-ups.
We can also integrate your back-up with the cloud. This public cloud replication service is built on a reliable, petabyte-scale storage cloud, with proactive data integrity protection technologies and emergency in-the-cloud virtualization service capabilities. Learn more about Managed Back-up.
DP Solutions’ Managed Back-Up Services feature:
- Your choice of 30-day onsite and/or 90-day cloud retention
- Block level snapshots with incremental data capture
- Recovery points* available to within an hour, every hour
- Advanced compression technology to maximize hardware utilization
- Native backup and restore of Microsoft SQL and Exchange
- Restorations to cloud-based virtual machines available
- Ability to create standby virtual machine
- Bare Metal Restore to dissimilar hardware with bootable disk
- No tedious tapes!
- Responsive personalized customer service
- 24×7 tech support, 365 days a year
- A good night’s sleep knowing you are in capable hands
*Recovery Point frequency is customizable to fit your needs
Start protecting your data—and ultimately your business—today. Call us at (800) 679-4377. Or learn more about our free network health assessment.