CULTURE MOVING BUSINESS FORWARD
DP Solutions Culture Guidelines
We have six guiding principles and a Client Bill of Rights that direct us in everything we do both internally and externally. The establishment of these Guiding Principles, our Client Bill of Rights, and our continual and substantial investment in people, processes, and technology clearly demonstrates our commitment to our clients.
These are the secrets to helping us reach your success:
1. Our People Matter
- DP Solutions is defined by its people and not by its products; in short, the company places the utmost importance on our relationships with our customers.
- We listen to what every customer says and take every issue seriously, no matter how small or large it is.
- As often as we can, we answer every customer call with a smile on our face. Even though they can’t see us, our positive attitude shines through the phone.
- We continually invest in critical staff training and certification.
2. Surprise and Delight
- It’s our mission to make our clients happy. We are thrilled when clients tell us about the great service they’ve received – especially when what we do makes their lives easier.
- After successfully resolving an issue for a client, we always ask if he/she is 100% satisfied and if there is anything else we can assist with. We’ll go the extra two miles.
- At the conclusion of a project, we ask the client if they are 100% satisfied and if there is anything else with which we can assist them. This demonstrates care and a willingness to do more to please our clients.
3. Take the Long-Term View
- The Long-Term View is usually the best and biggest view. We’re always thinking long-term and listening to our client’s current and future needs, like acquisition growth, office moves, new staff, increased orders, and so forth.
- We encourage our employees to think long-term about what they will need in the future to augment and improve in order to “WOW” their clients, and to make concrete plans to get there.
4. Own It
- With ownership comes great success. This means that our teams take responsibility to ensure that their client’s experiences are World Class and activities are done in a timely and thorough manner.
- In DP Solutions’ Own It culture, clients will hear comments such as, “can I help you in any way?” Or, “what else can I do to ensure you are completely satisfied with this project?”
- When everyone starts to Own It, the approach becomes contagious throughout the company and our clients are happier knowing they are being well taken care of.
5. Think Teamwork
- DP Solutions constantly collaborates in teams within and across departments, with our vendor partners, and with our clients. Every participant plays an active role with the full understanding that his or her assignments are a critical part of the success of the entire project.
- We encourage employees to pitch in to get a job done when the primary person is not available, helping out to complete a project on time, and sharing knowledge with the group to get different viewpoints on a topic.
- By implementing the “Think Teamwork,” approach, we constantly tap into our many valuable internal resources to provide the most thorough, well-planned, and efficient solutions for our clients.
- The driving force behind each client we assist, each project we support, and each interaction we have is to always do the right thing, for the right reason, at the right time and with the right people. We might not always be right, but we will always be honest.
- By maintaining integrity as the cornerstone of our culture and a driving force behind the way we do business, we act with intention according to what we know is right and what is wrong. We remain consistently authentic at heart in all our interactions, regardless of the situation.
- We uphold an inner commitment to being trustworthy and always communicating the truth. While we do not claim to be perfect, we are sincere and have a pure motivation to do what is right even when it might be inconvenient.
All of this adds up to an atmosphere with a high emphasis on growth and fulfillment—for the company and for our employees.
Client Bill of Rights
As a client of DP Solutions, WE PLEDGE to ensure the continual delivery of superior technical support while simultaneously providing industry-leading customer satisfaction and service.
You have the right to expect and demand complete satisfaction from the information technology and technical services you receive from DP Solutions. WE PLEDGE to deliver exemplary service, on-time and within your budget.
You have the right to get answers to your questions in PLAIN ENGLISH. WE PLEDGE to recommend options for accomplishing your objectives and will answer your questions in terms that you can understand.
You have the right to expect DP Solutions to sustain the highest levels of personal accountability, professional commitment, and employee empowerment in your every interaction with our organization. In accordance with our five guiding principles, WE PLEDGE to listen to everything you have to say and take every issue very seriously (Our People Matter); to make sure you are 110% satisfied with your service (Surprise & Delight); to take complete responsibility for your experience with our company (Own It); to help you reach your current and future goals (Take the Long-Term View); and to pull all the resources we have to provide you the best service and solution you could ask for (Think Teamwork).
You have the right to expect us to lead the way in fostering and implementing innovation and creativity in our service offerings through an unyielding commitment to providing the best technology and services possible. WE PLEDGE to provide exceptional technology for your business and will provide the best technical talent to manage that technology and surpass your service expectations.
You have the right to individual attention and dedication. WE PLEDGE to provide prompt, courteous, and efficient service by quickly acknowledging your requests, keeping appointments, and with great communication.
You have the right to understand every aspect of our business policies and support procedures. WE PLEDGE to make it easy for you to communicate with our staff via our website, email, or by phone, and to receive answers to any questions you may have about how or why a decision, recommendation, or resolution plan is reached.
You have the right to receive the best value in computer and network support services in return for placing your trust and business with us. WE PLEDGE to be up front with pricing so that you never receive an unexpected bill and there are no hidden fees or surprise costs later on.
You have the right to know the status of your account and tickets, no matter what time of day or night. WE PLEDGE to provide secure access to our 24×7 online Customer Support Portal, and to provide timely communication on the progress of resolving any issue.