Simulated Phishing Attacks
Our Simulated Phishing attacks are designed to look realistic and are customizable to speak to your users using personal information and industry lingo. We can tailor your phishing test emails, landing pages and simulated attachments, and spoof your own domain for simulated CEO fraud attacks with reply tracking. Phishing message delivery can be spread out over time during working hours, so every employee receives a different phishing email at a different time.
You also have the option to compliment these phishing emails with monthly “hints and tips” to increase end user security awareness related to a variety of social engineering tactics.
- Customizable phishing attacks specific to your industry that look realistic to your users
- Customizable landing pages allow you to pick the content that appears when a user clicks on a simulated Phishing link
- Phishing Security Test email reports sent to admin at the end of a phishing campaign
- Ability to create templates that emulate spoofed CEO Fraud attacks
- "Phishing Reply Tracking" allows you to track if a user replies to a simulated phishing email and can capture the information sent in the reply
- Targeted spear-phishing campaigns, replace fields with personalized data
- Customized scenarios based on public and/or personal information
- Phish-Prone Percentage Comparison for different user groups
- Customizable “hover-links” when a user "mouse-overs"
Do Your Employees Know How To Spot A Phishing Attack?
Our Introductory Phishing Security Test allows you to identify the problems of social engineering, spear-phishing and ransomware attacks in your organization.