Develop and Manage IT Projects for a Variety of Clients.
The Project Manager is responsible for developing and managing technology projects for customers by managing the cost, time, and scope constraints. The primary duties include creating and maintaining a project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status, resource allocation, and financial status.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets: identify resources needed, develop schedules and measure results in ConnectWise
- Understand overall project objectives, as well as the role and function of each project team member
- Ensure the project objectives and requirements are clear and agreed upon by all team members
- Coordinate delivery and installation of technology
- Assist project team in design and development tasks
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion with budgetary requirements
- Drive problem investigation and resolution as required ensuring that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and that projects are delivered successfully through to production
- Design and maintain technical and project documentation
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Improve customer perception and satisfaction
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Escalate project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
- Communicate to customers, keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service offerings and how it relates to customer’s needs
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Enter time and expenses in ConnectWise as it occurs
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
- Enter all work as activities, service tickets, or project tickets into ConnectWise
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software and equipment
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of project details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Excellent benefits.
- Fun working environment and culture.